Thank you for your interest and access to the website. We respect and are committed to keeping your privacy private.
We will keep customer information during the time required by law or for any purpose. You can access the website and browse without providing personal details. At that time, you were anonymous and we could not know who you were if you did not log into your account.
1. Collect personal information
- We collect, store and process your information for the purchase process and for future notices regarding orders, and to provide services, including some personal information: Brand, name, gender, date of birth, email, address, shipping address, phone number, fax, payment details, card payment details or bank account details.
- We will use the information you have provided to process your order, provide services and request information through the website and at your request.
- Furthermore, we will use that information to manage your account; verify and perform online transactions, identify visitors to the web, study demographics, submit information including product and service information. If you do not wish to receive any of our marketing information, you may decline at any time.
- We may transfer the name and address to a third party for them to ship your order (for example to the courier or supplier).
- Your order details are kept by us, but for security reasons, we cannot directly disclose them. However, you can access the information by logging in to your account on the web. Here, you will see details of your order, products received and products sent and details of emails, banks and newsletters that you set for long-term monitoring.
- You are committed to protecting personal data and not to disclose to third parties. We do not assume any responsibility for using the wrong password if this is not our fault.
- We may use your personal information to research the market. All details will be hidden and only used for statistics. You can refuse to participate at any time.
- We have appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or loss or destruction or damage to your information.
- We advise you not to give details about the payment to anyone by e-mail, we are not responsible for any loss you may incur in exchange of your information. guest via internet or email.
- You absolutely do not use any program, tool or other form to interfere with the system or alter the data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, spread or encourage any activity to interfere, sabotage or infiltrate data of the website system. Any violation will be deprived of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary.
- All transaction information will be kept confidential but in the case of legal authorities require, we will be required to provide this information to law enforcement agencies.
The terms, conditions and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and the competent Vietnamese court.
3. Customer benefits
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, with the right to ask us to correct errors in your data at no charge. At any time, you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for marketing purposes.
TRUONG LINH SPARE PARTS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 19 Street 10, Town 6, Hiep Binh Chanh Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM City.
WHATSAPP: +84 913971943